Thank you so much to all of the students and professors who participated in this video contest. We also would like to thank those who voted for their favorite videos. The winners of this contest will be announced soon.
To view all of the 2014 entries on our playlist on YouTube, click here.
The Hackley Endowment for the Study of Capitalism and Free Enterprise at Fayetteville State University is pleased to announce its “2013-2014 Economics Video Contest, MARKETS PROMOTE PEACE” Entries are due Friday, December 12, 2014.
Read more here: http://tinyurl.com/marketspromotepeace
To view all of the 2012 entries on our playlist on YouTube, click here.
To view all of the 2013 entries on our playlist on YouTube, click here.
Summary of the Contest
- Open to all students including teams
- Prize is $2,500 to the winners; $500 to the professor;
$500 to the second place winners; and $250 to the third place winners.
- Videos should be approximately three minutes
- Lyrics can be added to any existing song
- Video must be uploaded on YouTube
- Videos will be judged based on quality and number of views and likes on Youtube